Online Account Manager
Storers have access to their account details so the can update information, make payments and more.
Empowering customers to use this feature reduces on site administration.
Web payments are easily setup in SiteLink Web Edition, using the web template provided with the monthly SiteLink subscription. ADVAM, one of the leading credit card companies provide an easy to use Payment gateway for use by SiteLink users.
- Lowest charges in the industry
- No setup fees
- Low transaction rates
- Works for most credit card Merchant accounts
- Online reporting
Online Reservations are easily setup on your own Web site with SiteLink's Web Template.
- Provided with the SiteLink Web Edition subscription
- Select your own settings
- Options for display and colour
- Let your customers administrate their accounts, change Credit cards etc
- Add into your web site easily
- Custom PHP Library available for totally customisable web move in, reservations and payments (extra charges apply)
Online Move Ins
Online Move ins can be completed using custom code using SiteLink s API. This powerful tool allows stores to have custom
move in screens created.
For those Stores that would prefer a turnkey solution, Centreforce Technology
offer their RapidStor
Solution. Features include:
- Move In now or later
- Fully customisable look and feel
- Integrates to your existing web site
- Takes payments
- Updates SiteLink in real time and sends customers their agreement and invoice
- Creates a Manager email and alert in SiteLink
- Online portal so staff can adjust features and colors etc
PCI-DSS Certified - Why It's important
Why should you, as a Self Storage Operator, comply with the PCI Security Standards? At first glance, especially if you are a smaller organization, it may seem like a lot of effort, and confusing to boot. But not only is compliance becoming increasingly important, it may not be the headache you expected.Compliance with data security standards can bring major benefits to businesses of all sizes, while failure to comply can have serious and long-term negative consequences. Here are some reasons why.
Compliance with the PCI DSS standard means that your systems are secure, and customers can trust you with their sensitive payment card information:
“Our decision to change to SiteLink Web Edition was based upon our study tour and information that we assembled as part of our due diligence. It became abundantly clear that our existing software could not meet our new expectations, so it was time to move on
” National Storage Brisbane