SiteLink eSignTM provides lease auditing and a legally binding electronic signature for SiteLink Web EditionTM software, websites, and call centers – at no cost to you. SiteLink eSignTM is a hassle-FREE way to expedite signature agreements anytime from anywhere and track your progress in real-time!
SiteLink eSign is now available at no additional cost to you!
Get Started today!
1. Tenants can sign and complete leases when renting units on your website
2.Capture electronic signatures from tenants at your store or via email
3.Audit leases instantly, eliminate paper and reduce printing cost.
4.Store leases within SiteLink for up to 7 years after a tenant vacates
Boost your business today! Contact your website provider now to add the latest SiteLink API integration for full online rentals and lease signing with SiteLink eSignTM – at no cost to you!
Rent more units on your website.
Email for Signature
Send for sign-off from call centers.
Sign leases anywhere.
Easily locate executed documents.
Certificates and forensics ensure tamper proof documents.
Lease audit reports save time and money.
- Tenants can sign with a mouse, the Siteink eSign pre-defined font or portable devices like tablets and smartphones.
- Customisable forms: special keywords are available for inserting placeholders for signatures, initials, check box, dates and free form text.
- Sign in person, by email, or a website.
- Tenant and manager signature options are available.
- Viewing of all lease history
- Review leases through every step of the process.
- Automated history of every sending, signing, or approval activity.
- Completed Documents Securely Archived for seven years after tenant move out.
Manage, Monitor and Report Status
The “SiteLink eSign Console” is available to manage in SiteLink Client and Corporate Control Center
- Signing Notifications
- Unsigned Documents
- Manager Approvals
- Completed Documents
- Voiding Documents
- A certificate is embedded on the last page of leases.
- Forensics – SiteLink saves document forensics: IP address, time stamp, and document hash for tamper proof evidence.